Regarding Thread safety of Kerberos libraries

Manish Gupta logonmanish at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 17:58:07 EST 2013

Hi

I am porting krb5 to android,
please let me know kerberos libraries provided by MIT,
as thread safe or not,
I read threads.txt file with Kerberos code,
but it looks like some operations are thread safe
and some not.
Please let me know overall, is it advisable to use
in an multithread kind of environment,
let say using two thread I want to generate tokens
for different priniciples at the same time, is it possible?

Regards,
Manish

--
It is hard to tell the world we live in, is either reality or dream

--
It is hard to tell the world we live in, is either reality or dream