add remove user programmatically kerberos

vs_krb vs.krbadm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 16:51:17 EST 2013

(Replied earlier, looks like cc got messed up. Attempting again)

I don't know about existing Java packages or plugins, but I think this is the brief outline of what would be needed.

1) Create an admin principal which has requisiste permissions. See http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/krb5-current/doc/admin/conf_files/kadm5_acl.html
2) Create a keytab using the admin principal created above.
3) Generate ticket using kinit -k <keytab in step 2.>
4) Use the generated ticket to authenticate with kadmind as the admin principal in step 1.

Regards
VS.