Krb5 on Apple OS

Tom Yu tlyu at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 20 09:50:44 EDT 2012

ольга крыжановская <olga.kryzhanovska at gmail.com> writes:

> Rivera, it sounds like your compiler defaults to the C90 standard,
> while the warning messages IMO indicate the code is written for C99
> (newer standard version of ISO C).

The C90 warning about mixed declarations and code is only a warning.

> deltat.c:1198: error: expected ',' or ';' before '=' token

I think the above error is the actual problem, and has to do with
YYSTYPE being defined incorrectly somehow, but I can't figure out
exactly how.

> deltat.c:1201: warning: ISO C90 forbids mixed declarations and code

Line 1201 is "int yynerrs;", and the first non-comment line before
that is the error-producing line 1198: "YYSTYPE yylval;".  For some
reason gcc is interpreting line 1198 as a statement, not a
declaration.  I'm guessing that the compiler is picking up some
unexpected include file that defines YYSTYPE as a conflicting macro,
possibly one containing "=".

Maybe there are files left over from an earlier build that are causing
problems?  Manuel, have you tried building in a completely clean,
freshly unpacked source tree?