Security configuration guide for MIT Kerberos 1.10

Blake Frantz bfrantz at cisecurity.org
Wed Oct 10 20:58:46 EDT 2012

Hello,

My name is Blake Frantz and I represent the Center for Internet Security. We are a 501c4 not-for-profit organization that works with various user communities to develop best-practice guides for securing the configurable surfaces of IT components.  We are in the early stages of developing a guide for MIT Kerberos 1.10 and building a team to contribute, review, and test this guidance. We need everything from no-commitment volunteers to paid/committed contractors. All that participate receive attribution. The resultant doc will be freely available from http://benchmarks.cisecurity.org. If you are interested, please shoot me an email off list.

For an example of what the output of this project looks like, please go here:
https://benchmarks.cisecurity.org/tools2/linux/CIS_Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux_6_Benchmark_v1.1.0.pdf

To join the project, please go here:
https://benchmarks.cisecurity.org/projects#97

Thanks for your time.

Blake Frantz
Center for Internet Security

This message and attachments may contain confidential information.  If it appears that this message was sent to you by mistake, any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and attachments is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.