No error logs for apache and centos

GADSDON Paul Paul.GADSDON at ext.oami.europa.eu
Mon May 21 10:17:20 EDT 2012

I have been trying to get Kerberos, apache working for some time now without any
luck

I have installed everything, my windows admin created a keytab file and
emailed it.

I have successfully joined the domain with kinit and have a ticket when I Klist.

I have an Apache directory directive set up but my application does not
SSO.

I have checked the error logs for Apache but there is nothing at all in there.
Even with them set to debug.

Its because of this that I feel that Apache isn't
even trying to authenticate with Kerberos.

The Moodle that I am running does authenticate with AD using LDAP.

Is there something else that i should have installed?

I have the headers and library's but don't remember telling kerb5 where these are.
So i suppose that could be an issue as well

Any help would be great

Cheers
IMPORTANT: This message is intended exclusively for information purposes. It cannot be considered as an
official OHIM communication concerning procedures laid down in the Community Trade Mark Regulations
and Designs Regulations. It is therefore not legally binding on the OHIM for the purpose of those procedures.
The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely for the attention and use of the
named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded that the
information remains the property of the sender. You must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this
e-mail. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably
delete or destroy this message and any copies.