what is the license of mit krb5?

shuaijie wang wangshuaijie at gmail.com
Wed May 16 02:55:16 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I am a software developer in a commercial company, currently we are
planning to Kerberize our product, I want to know if there are restrictions
in using krb5 libs, specifically:
Since our product is a non-open source project which makes profit:
1). Is it OK to include krb5 header file in our product?
2). Is it OK for us to statically link krb5 libs to our binary?
3). Is it OK for us to dynamically link krb5 libs to our binary?

Provided that we insist our product be proprietary and non-open source,
thank you.