Getting Kerberos ticket to extract user credentials in my site for login

Muhammad Usman musman222 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 15:36:50 EDT 2012

Hi,
    I am new to Kerberos and just want to know that how can I get the user
credentials from Kerberos service ticket in my application for login
purpose. I want to implement Kerberos in such a way that my Active
Directory user does not need to login to the my site and user just sends
the request from browser and my site takes the Kerberos service ticket from
the user in HTTP header and logs in the user automatically by getting the
credentials from the Kerberos ticket and user accesses the site. Please do
tell me that it can be done or not, if possible then how can I do it.
Thanks in advance.

----
 Regards
Muhammad Usman,
Bachelors of Information Technology,
NUST School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
Mobile: +92-300-8391967