kdc ldap referral handling broken

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Sun Mar 18 21:11:59 EDT 2012

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 08:45:17AM -0700, Kevan Carstensen wrote:

> Does this seem like reasonable behavior? Would there be any interest in
> modifying the ldap backend plugin to do this?

Btw, this isn't a "sure would be nice if somebody would do this for us"
question, this is a "we're thinking of writing the code to make this
happen and submit a patch but it would be nice to know if the
developers would accept it before working on it" question :)...

So if any dev had a minute to take a look at the proposed design and
comment on whether they'd be likely to accept a patch implementing it
we'd appreciate it.

Thanks...

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  henson at csupomona.edu
California State Polytechnic University  |  Pomona CA 91768