IPv6_ONLY on Snow Leopard

nudge nudgemac at fastmail.fm
Sun Mar 18 06:59:01 EDT 2012

Dear list

I'm using Snow Leopard 10.6.8 server and clients (with no plans to
upgrade) and trying to leverage this interesting LKDC system (that I
heard MIT helped Apple develop).

Whilst testing a client it seems that Kerberos is listening on IPv6
ports only (according to netstat). How can I control that, for instance
to use IPv4 only ?

Also, exactly what version of MIT Kerberos runs on Snow Leopard 10.6.8
please ?

Appologies for any dumbness on my behalf but I've been unable to find
out the answers.

Thanks in advance for any helpful information.