What platform does krb5 support. And does it support dynamic libraries on all platforms?

shuaijie wang wangshuaijie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 22:03:38 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I am a software engineer who is Kerberizing our product right now. A few
questions:
1. What platform does krb5 support? I mean unix family, linux, AIX,
Solaris, HPUX(PA, IA), does krb5 support all of these platforms?

2. I intend to make our code dynamically link to krb5 libs, so I wanna know
if krb5 supports dynamic link libraries on all of these platforms?

3. Does MIT provide ready-to-use libraries that I can download for all the
platforms? Or must I build it from source on all the platforms all by
myself?

Thanks.