version krb5support_0_MIT not defined

Jeff Blaine jblaine at kickflop.net
Tue Feb 14 10:35:48 EST 2012

On 2/14/2012 2:41 AM, Carson Gaspar wrote:
> [ much DLL hell deleted ]
>
> In general, it is death to link any PAM module against non-system
> libraries. Just try it on Solaris, and you'll see different (but still
> fatal) errors (yes, the Solaris linker is better, but GIGO still applies).

Carson, we've had MIT Kerberos built in /usr/rcf-krb5 for
2 years now on Solaris 10 SPARC. Our pam_krb5 and pam_afs_session
modules link to it and work fine.  Our OpenAFS client builds
against it as well.

This is why we sought to do the same for RHEL in order to
standardize on MIT Kerberos 1.9.2, our PAM modules linked to
it, and OpenAFS linked against it.

We've given up on that effort.