[EXTERNAL] resend spnego token

Nebergall, Christopher cneberg at sandia.gov
Fri Dec 7 11:33:06 EST 2012

No, you shouldn't cache it or will be seen to be a replay attack.    There is no reason it needs to contact the KDC again to generate another token after the first request where it gets a service ticket.   Generally IIS only needs 1 Spnego token per connection, while mod_auth_kerb in apache wants one per request.

-Christopher