GSSAPI auth and NAT Problems

Jeremy Hunt jeremyh at optimation.com.au
Wed Aug 8 20:42:01 EDT 2012

Hi Mauricio,

Doug is right, I misread your request, my apologies.

Googling kerberos, nat and ssh gives many responses all saying that the
only way to do this is to use tickets with no address in them. You can
do this by using the kinit command with either the -n, -a or -A switch.
For security this is not ideal but it is supposed to work. Unfortunately
I cannot test this and I am unaware of the administrative requirements
(if any) for such tickets.

For more discussion see Section 11.4.4.2 in this reference
http://docstore.mik.ua/orelly/networking_2ndEd/ssh/ch11_04.htm, or
search for 'NAT' on this page
http://www.usqcd.org/fnal/troubleshooting.html.

Good luck and sorry for my earlier mistake,

Jeremy