cannot get msktutil

Simon Dwyer mail at simmyd.net
Wed Apr 4 19:56:44 EDT 2012

With great help from ktdreyer in the irc channel i have sorted out the
problem.

It seems that centos 6 has the a version 1.9.22 which is broken for TGT
referrals that AD hands out.  I was compiling mstutil to 1.9.22 instead
of 1.10.1 by accident

git patch 1c885dbaab63c29ffcf4d455a75f3ba26ca1fd1a fixes this and when
applied to the srpm resolves the issue.

I will be working on getting it logged to redhat when i have a chance
next week.

Simon