Reminder: hotel group-rate ends tomorrow 9/24th - 2011 Kerberos Conference & Interop (25-28 Oct at MIT): Registration (free) & Hotel info

Thomas Hardjono hardjono at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 23 12:13:11 EDT 2011

Folks,

Just a gentle reminder that the group-rate offer for the Kendall Hotel will end tomorrow Saturday Sept 24th.

/thomas/

---------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-krb-wg-bounces at lists.anl.gov [mailto:ietf-krb-wg-bounces at lists.anl.gov] On Behalf Of Thomas Hardjono
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 10:39 AM
To: ietf-krb-wg at lists.anl.gov; kerberos at mit.edu
Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] 2011 Kerberos Conference & Interop (25-28 Oct at MIT): Registration (free) & Hotel info

Folks,

The 2011 Kerberos Conference and Interop will be held at MIT on October 25-28, 2011. The Conference will be on the Tuesday-Wednesday (25-26 Oct), while the Interop on the Thursday-Friday (27-28 Oct).

Registration is Free.

http://www.kerberos.org/events/2011conf-interop/index.html

(a) The Conference Registration page is now open:

http://www.kerberos.org/events/2011conf-interop/reg.html

(b) Hotel:
We have negotiated a limited number of rooms at a group-rate for October 24th and 25th evenings, at the historic Kendall Hotel at Kendall Square (at MIT) in Cambridge, MA.  We recommend you to book your hotel as soon as possible, since late October is peak season in Boston and New England generally.

The Group-rate hotel reservation ends September 24th (ie. this Saturday!).

(c) Interop participation:
If you wish to participate in the Interop Event, please email me so that I can send you the test planning template doc.

We look forward to seeing you at the 2011 MIT Kerberos Conference & Interop.

Regards.

/thomas/

Thomas Hardjono
MIT Kerberos Consortium