SV: pkinit and nfs

Douglas E. Engert deengert at anl.gov
Mon Oct 17 14:39:02 EDT 2011

On 10/17/2011 3:21 AM, Martinsson Patrik wrote:
> Well yes, however if you add
>    pkinit_identities   = PKCS11:path-to-smartcardlib
> to the [libdefaults] section of your krb5.conf, the rpc.gssd will segfault.

Do you have the core file from this (or from the kinit failure) or can you
force a core file, then get a stack trace?

Does this fail with other PKCS#11 libraries Can you try with opensc-pkcs11.so?

Can you do an ldd command on the libiidp11.so and on kinit or tpc.gssd
to see what other libs each needs?

This could be a linking problem with libiidp11.so, where is ends up using the wrong
version of some lib used by kinit.