Account Lockout Problems with 1.9.1

Tom Parker tparker at cbnco.com
Sat Nov 19 14:55:45 EST 2011

My lockout duration is 0 which should be forever.   Like I said in my first post the fail counter stops and successful logins don't result in a reset (they are not logged either. The last login date doesn't change). If I 'unlock' the user then the counters get reset and the dates get updated.

I will try to get you more logs and traces.

Tom