kinit: Preauthentication failed while getting initial credentials

Jose Daniel C. jodacame at gmail.com
Fri May 20 08:52:40 EDT 2011

Hi, yes de user is Administrador, windows in spanish rename this account,

I have solved the problem, solution:

I have unistall krb5 =>
sudo aptitude remove krb5-kdc krb5-admin-server krb5-user

And install this packages

sudo aptitude install heimdal-kdc heimdal-servers hemdal-servers-x
heimdal-clients heimdal-clients-x heimdal-lib heimdal-libskrb5-config

And all Ok! ...

Ty.

--
Jose Daniel Canchila Mercado