NFS4, automount and maildir folders

Stefan Skoglund Stefan.Skoglund at agj.net
Sat Jun 18 09:01:23 EDT 2011

I have a bit problem with this:

I have home folders stored on an Solaris NFS server which is shared with
nfs4 and krb5p.
The users email is stored in Maildir folders in ~ for every user and the
postfix server is separate from the NFS one.

My problem is i havent figured out yet how to give local(the postfix
maildrop daemon) the necessary Kerberos NFS tickets.

The maildrop works if the user logs inte the mail server himself
(acquires the his tgt and the nfs ticket.)

So my problem is how to create the necessary keytab and ticket cache:s
for local.