Help: Can OpenSSH get OpenAFS token after the client login?

Lee Eric openlinuxsource at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 09:56:39 EDT 2011

Sorry, paste the contents of /etc/pam.d/sshd

auth	   required	pam_sepermit.so
auth       include      password-auth
account    required     pam_nologin.so
account    include      password-auth
password   include      password-auth
# pam_selinux.so close should be the first session rule
session    required     pam_selinux.so close
session    required     pam_loginuid.so
# pam_selinux.so open should only be followed by sessions to be
executed in the user context
session    required     pam_selinux.so open env_params
session    optional     pam_keyinit.so force revoke
session    include      password-auth

Eric