Changing master key (Kerberos authentication server+LDAP database)

Anubha Gupta anuafs84 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 14:23:26 EDT 2011

Thank for the reply, Simo. But I don't see any stash file on my system. I'm
using AIX Network Authentication Sevice (NAS, which is mapped to MIT
Kerberos 1.6.3) as the authentication server and IBM DB2 LDAP as the
database server. I need to re-encrypt the database with a new master key,
but I can't see a stash file on my system. I'm assuming the master key is
stored on LDAP, not sure though. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Anubha