#defines for version available?

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Tue Jul 26 17:59:28 EDT 2011

Yeah, this is one I built out of the main 1.9.1 tree myself.  I don't
have Kerberos for Windows installed.

Here is the culprit in klist.c:

     if (print_version) {
#ifdef _WIN32                   /* No access to autoconf vars; fix
somehow. */
         printf("Kerberos for Windows\n");
#else
         printf("%s version %s\n", PACKAGE_NAME, PACKAGE_VERSION);
#endif
         exit(0);
     }

Seems slightly less than informational for the WIN32 branch.  :)

Chris