#defines for version available?

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Tue Jul 26 09:18:40 EDT 2011

I think, from a programming standpoint, I want the core krb5 version
that's in patchlevel.h.  That's the thing that changes with the API and
features and whatnot (ignoring any platform patches, which I guess is
not really a safe thing to ignore, given that I just spent 10 hours
wading through the rpm patches for RHEL and getting things building and
installed from latest source, but anyway).

Chris