threading best practices?

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Fri Jul 22 21:04:58 EDT 2011

Chris is also pretty allergic to layers and indirection in his software
unless they're absolutely necessary, so he's quite happy that he can
talk directly to kerberos, since he's not going to swap out the security
layer or anything, so GSSAPI would just be adding overhead (conceptual,
if not computational) for me.

Chris