KRB5_CC_NOTFOUND

Muthuramalingam Narayanan Muthuramalingam.Narayanan at abb.ventyx.com
Thu Jul 14 16:25:05 EDT 2011

Hi
I have program to create kerberos ticket if ticket is not there or
expired. Some time I am getting the following error
"Error while calling krb5_get_credentials. error code = -1765328243".

The error code -1765328243 indicate KRB5_CC_NOTFOUND.
Can someone tell, when I get this error and how to avoid this one.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards
Muthu N

DISCLAIMER:
This email message and all attachments transmitted with it are for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Please DO NOT forward this email outside of the recipient's
Company unless expressly authorized to do so herein. Any unauthorized review,
of the original message.

Any views expressed in this email message are those of the individual sender
except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Ventyx.