Slightly confused by user-to-user authentication...

Ken Hornstein kenh at cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Thu Jul 7 20:52:37 EDT 2011

>> Do you know if the memory cc will do the right thing with clock skew
>> during the duration of the program?  I'm still trying to decide what
>> kind of cc to use.
>
>The answer is complicated.

It occurs to me that the current clock skew correction code (when
things are set up so it works) only works on the client side; your
application server still needs to have a correct clock.  So that would
probably mean the "server" in U2U would need to have a correct clock
(the "server" in this case is the guy who does NOT talk to the KDC).

--Ken