Cross-Platform/Realm Authentication Error Assistance

Grant Cohoe cohoe at csh.rit.edu
Mon Jan 24 14:21:15 EST 2011

I ran 'ksetup /getenctypeattr EXAMPLE.COM' on the AD DC and it
returned "Enctypes for domain EXAMPLE.COM: DES-CBC-CRC". I set this
earlier with 'ksetup /setenctypeattr EXAMPLE.COM DES-CBC-CRC'. Still
no good. Where in AD might I find the actual trust object? I looked
through ADSI Editor and was unable to locate anything that looked
related to this.

Thanks!