Cross Realm Administration?

Wilper, Ross A rwilper at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 7 17:46:21 EST 2011

1) In the Active Directory, is the userPrincipalName or one of the altSecurityIdentities of the admin account jdraht/admin at REALM?

2) Might you be running Windows Server 2008 without Service Pack 2 on your AD? Before SP2 there was a bug that prevented any account with a "/" from authenticating.

-Ross