Cross realm authentication

krbmit siso krbmit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 04:23:56 EST 2011

Hi Mark,
Thanks fo rthe reply and interest.
 The Client in realm1 sends AS-REQ to realm1 kdc  with following info
*
AS-REQ info*
Client Name (Enterprise Name): user_1 at realm1.com ( I am using domain itself
as realm )
                                                   Realm: realm1.com

Server Name (Principal): krbtgt/realm2.com

I have added 2 way trust in realm1 Active Directory Domains and trusts of
windows 2003 server.
I have also added 2 way trust in realm2 Active Directory Domains and trusts
of windows 2008 server
but the TRUST is no visible.

*Server Principal Names in TGS-REQ.*
   Padata field ->   Contents in the TICKET which is visible
                                Tkt-vno: 5
                                Realm: realm1.com
                               Server Name (Principal): krbtgt/realm2.com
   Kdc-Req-body->
                              Realm: REALM2.COM <http://realm2.com/>
                               Server Name (Principal): ldap/
win2003.realm2.com <http://win2003dpdnic.realm2.com/>