Kerberos for Windows

Jonathan Day imipak at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 13:39:38 EST 2011

Unfortunately, that's a stale version. KfW 3.2.2 was released 22 October 2007 and is based on MIT release 1.6.3.

The current production version of Kerberos is 1.9, which appears to have been released 22 December 2010.

Aside from the usual bugfixes and corrections for memory leaks, the differences between these two seem to consist of a number of new crypto algorithms (such as Camellia), GSS-API support for implementors of the SASL GS2 bridge mechanism, IAKERB (which looks a neat concept), and various vulnerability fixes (eg: CVE-2010-1324).

I'm hoping there's something fresher than what's on MIT's site, even if not to the full 1.9 codebase.