Java GSS client talking to SSPI C++ Server

Ali Akhavan alia at simba.com
Wed Feb 23 18:01:54 EST 2011

Hello Kerberosians J

  My intention is to delegate impersonation from a Java client to  a C++
server. The Java client uses JAAS to authenticate and impersonate using
doAsPriviledged() and finally starts establishing  a security context
with the server. The server is C++ and is supposed to use SSPI library
to accept this context. Is there any sample code close to my setup that
someone has ?

My concern is the compatibility of the tokens generated by JAVA GSS-API
and that of SSPI. I know that at the wire-level they should be
compatible, but a working example would greatly help me.

Thanks

Ali