GSSAPI issue from Windows clients

Carson Gaspar carson at taltos.org
Thu Feb 17 11:31:03 EST 2011

On 2/16/11 8:11 AM, Greg Hudson wrote:
> You've found an interop bug, which I think (and hope) only happens in
> pretty specific circumstances.  Here's what I think is happening:

[Amazingly precise explanation elided]

> I've attached a lightly tested patch to make these changes if you want
> to try it yourself.

I have verified that applying this patch fixes the observed bug, and
GSSKEX / GSSAPI auth now work properly from our windows clients. I've
forwarded a RHEL6 specific patch (just fixed offsets, basically) to RedHat.

Many thanks for the fast and high quality response.

--
Carson