circular argument with configure in cygwin

Greg Hudson ghudson at MIT.EDU
Tue Dec 20 14:21:18 EST 2011

On 12/20/2011 12:50 PM, Mauricio Tavares wrote:
> Can anyone show what I am doing wrong here?

You're not doing anything wrong; the check for whether the platform
supports shared libraries is simply done independently of whether we're
using them, which is a bug.

If you want, you can remove the check from aclocal.m4 and try building
with --enable-static --disable-shared.  I don't think we've tried a
Cygwin build of krb5 for some time, though, so I wouldn't be surprised
if there are further issues.