Lock a user after X unsuccessful attempts

Remi Ferrand remi.ferrand at cc.in2p3.fr
Sun Dec 18 09:34:06 EST 2011

Le 16/12/2011 23:56, Stephen C Buckley a écrit :
> If you have 1.8 or later, the documentation is here:
>
> http://k5wiki.kerberos.org/wiki/Projects/Lockout

Hi Stephen,

Thank you very much, I didn't know about this *lockout* project, very
interesting :)

Actually, I forgot to tell you that we're using Heimdal Kerberos (for
its native AFS support), do you know if something like this exists in
the Heimdal world ?

The only thing I can found is "log parsing" on each KDC. If this appears
to be the only way to implements lockout in Heimdal, does anybody know
if such a solution already exists ?

Thanks in advance

R.

--

Remi Ferrand             | Institut National de Physique Nucleaire
Tel. +33(0)4.78.93.08.80 |     et de Physique des Particules