No subject

Tue Dec 13 04:47:59 EST 2011

MRS GRACE ITA
C/O Barrister Chike Egobia
Lagos Nigeria

Sir,

URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

I am Grace Ita (mrs) widow of the late Col. Kulu Ita the former governor of
Kano State of Nigerian. My late husband was one of the victims of the November
ADC Aircraft Boeing 722 that crashed in Lagos.

I have just been informed by family attorney Barrister Chike Egobia that my late
husband operated a secret account with fictitious name in a Nigeria bank into
which total sum of Nineteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars ($19.5)
was transferred and credited in his favour. The attorney now advised me to seek
in confidence a foreign account into which this fund could be transferred for
disbursement as directed by my late husband in his will.

It has been resolved that 25% will be your share for nominating an account for
this purpose and any other assistance you will give in that regard. 10% has been
mapped out to payback all local and international expenses, which may be,
incurred in the transfer process and 5% has been conceded to the local bank
manager here assisting facilitating the transfer.

Finally, 60% will come to myself and my children and good part of this shall be
directed towards executing his will which is to buy shares and stocks in foreign
country to securities his children’s future to facilitate the conclusion of this
transaction if accepted do send to me promptly by fax through family attorney,
the following.

1. The account number to be used for remittance

2. Name and address of your bank

3. Fax and telephone numbers, through which you will be contacted

4. Promptly whenever you attorney/ assistance may be required

Please note that i have been assured that the transaction will be concluded in
ten (10) banking working days upon my receiving from you the above listed
information will commence the process of retrieving the will immediately i hear
from you.

May at this point emphasize the high level of confidentiality, which this
business demands hope you will not betray the trust and confidence, which is
reposed in you. However, you may need to give me sufficient assurance that you
will not sit on this fund when it is finally remitted into your account.

Please direct your reply by email to my box in which the family attorney will
communicate with him towards effective completion of this transaction.

Regards.

Grace Ita (Mrs)