No subject

Tue Dec 13 04:47:59 EST 2011

CONTACT ADDRESS/PHONE/FAX NUMBERS , so that my Attorney will prepare the necessary documents which will put you in place as the new owner of the funds. The money will then be released to your custody by our UK bankers  for us to share in the ratio of 70% for us and 30% for you. There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the Attorney and this will guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please reply immediately via my email address. Upon your positive response, I shall  call you and  provide you with  further explanation that will help you understand the transaction.

No doubt this proposal will make you apprehensive, please we imploy you to observe utmost confidentiality and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because we shall require your assistance to invest our share in your country.(Buying of properties like houses, hotels etc) This is why your urgent action and response is of priority to enable us conclude this transaction in a timely and professional manner. Awaiting your urgent reply via my email.

Thanks and regards.

Mrs. SANDRA ANITA SHORES
Credit Officer
Standard Chartered