how to "ban" clients?

Greg Hudson ghudson at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 8 11:18:44 EDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-08-08 at 04:09 -0400, Chris Hecker wrote:
> I'm not sure of the best way to write an automated test for this.  Is
> there an example of a complex test like this in the source tree?

We have a test framework in util/k5test.py which takes care of the heavy
lifting.  You can find t_xxxx.py scripts in tests and some other parts
of the source tree as examples.  tests/gssapi/t_gssapi.py is perhaps an
interesting example as a pattern for running a test under two different
configurations to get different results.