problem using disable_last_success

Dave Steiner steiner at oit.rutgers.edu
Tue Aug 2 16:41:44 EDT 2011

Thanks Greg!  I'll try a restart later this evening.

Note that there are other mismatches between the Administrator's Guide and the
krb5.conf manpage.  E.g.

1. preferred_preauth_types and realm_try_domains are mentioned in the
libdefaults section in the manpage but not in the guide.
2. database_name, disable_last_sucess and disable_lockout are in dbmodules in
the guide but in dbdefaults in the manpage.
3. In the dbmodules and dbdefaults section, it's called ldap_servers in the
manpage and ldap_server in the guide.

I don't know if that's all the differences, just some that I noticed.

thanks,
ds
Dave Steiner                               steiner at rutgers.edu
Identity Management, ESS     ASB101; 732.445.5433
Rutgers University, Office of Information Technology