MIT Kerberos for Windows

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 19:34:02 EDT 2010

Hi

On 30 September 2010 23:19, Jeffrey Altman <jaltman at secure-endpoints.com> wrote:
>  Jean-Yves:
>
> I would recommend that you take a look at
>
>  http://github.com/secure-endpoints/heimdal-krbcompat
>
> This SDK provides implementation independence for applications with both
> Heimdal and MIT Kerberos.
>
> If you don't want to go this route what you need to do is to use delay
> library is not present.
>
> Jeffrey Altman

Thank you for this information.

I actually found that the source of the problem was related to a
missing argument when compiling. I was compiling without
KRB5_KFW_COMPILE=1

Which ends to compiling with -DWITH_LEASH

Since compiling with that, everything works as expected, e.g. when
TortoiseSVN needs it, the Network Identity Manager pops up..

I will look at this SDK, because compiling the whole KRB5 takes
forever, and ends up taking a rather significant size (over 2MB)

I don't have much leeway on how to call GSSAPI, it's all done by neon
and sasl ; and I don't want to have to modify those.

JY