list principals using ldap back end

Tom Parker tparker at cbnco.com
Thu Sep 30 16:19:35 EDT 2010

  Hi Kevin,

One more thing I just thought of.

Check the value for sscope (Search Scope).  It should be in your
Kerberos Realm Container as krbSearchScope.  If this is set to 1 it will
not search your subtrees.

 From the krb5_ldap_util man page:

-sscope search_scope
          Specifies the scope for searching the principals under the
subtrees.  The possible values are 1 or one (one level), 2 or sub
(subtrees).

You can fix this with the krb5_ldap_util modify command or by
adding/modifying this attribute in your krbRealmContainer

Tom