list principals using ldap back end

Kevin Longfellow klongfel at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 15:10:14 EDT 2010

Hi,

I tried to find this in the documentation so if someone could point me in the
right direction, I would appreciate it.  I am trying to list all the kerberos
principals created with a LDAP back end that are not in the realm container.
Using kadmin list_principals only shows what is in the realm container.  We have
the user principals in a different cn by using -subtrees when the realm was
created.  It looks like kdb5_ldap_util might be able to do this?

Thanks for any help with this.

Kevin