European AFS & Kerberos Conference 2010 - essential info update

Luboš Kejzlar kejzlar at civ.zcu.cz
Fri Sep 3 09:29:53 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Last week remain to the beginning of  European AFS & Kerberos Conference.

This is an essential information update for everyone who still hesitate to register

for upcoming event.

The organization team proudly announce following great conference news:

- Early registration rates was prolonged up to the conference beginning.

  Credits belong to our partners to make this possible!

  See further info and register at http://afs2010.civ.zcu.cz/registration.php.

- The conference agenda is almost complete, including two half-day tutorial

  sessions. Anyone from beginners to experienced users could benefit from

  presented talks.

  Furthermore, you can meet there members of famous OpenAFS 'council of

  elders', visionaries, leading developers and many experienced

  users. Everyone will be glad to share his experience with you and discuss

  any related topics.

  For further details visit http://afs2010.civ.zcu.cz/agenda.php.

- Last but not least, we are confident that Pilsen City (and Czech Republic

  in general) is a great place worth to visit and spend some time here. So

  why not try a taste of Czech spirit via conference social events? And of

  course, there are lots of other interesting things to do depending on

  your personal preferences.

  Visit us at http://afs2010.civ.zcu.cz  for further info.

Please, register today and take the exceptional opportunity to enjoy all

the 'bells and wishes' of this exciting event. We are looking forward to

see you in Pilsen.

The Conference organizers,

http://afs2010.civ.zcu.cz/

afs2010 at civ.zcu.cz

P.S. Sorry for possible cross-posting...