SNCERR_GSSAPI (Fatal: Accepting Credentials not available)

Vipin Rathor v.rathor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 01:10:21 EDT 2010

Based on this:
> N *** ERROR => SncPAcquireCred()==SNCERR_GSSAPI http://sncxxall.c 1439
> N GSS-API(maj): Miscellaneous failure
> N GSS-API(min): No such file or directory
> N Could't acquire ACCEPTING credentials for
> N name="p:SAPServiceSID/abcdevde1.abc.no at ABC.NO"
it is evident that the cred. acquire for
SAPServiceSID/abcdevde1.abc.no at ABC.NO principal is failing.
Please check whether u have a "valid TGT" for this principal before
calling the application.
Are u able to do kinit using this principal?

Additionally, check if the keytab entries for SAPServiceSID/... are correct.
What does the 'klist -ke' show?

Hope this helps.

--
- Rathor