GSSAPI SNC parameter : snc/gssapi_lib setting issue.

Reddy Reddy reddytheman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 16:38:22 EDT 2010

Hi Experts,

Kindly, confirm the SNC parameter which is to maintain in the SAP system...

As per the document & guides the SNC parameter for the AIX system is
mentioned below like....

1) snc/gssapi_lib = /usr/lib/libgssapi_krb5.a (libgssapi_krb5.a.so)
2) snc/gssapi_lib =  /usr/lib/libgssapi_krb5.a

Kindly, suggest which above mentioned parameter to maintain in the SAP
systems...?Actually, in the AIX 6.1 system the libgssapi_krb5.a is located
in the /usr/lib/libgssapi_krb5.a directory. And there is no file called
libgssapi_krb5.a.so in the AIX file system.By referring different documents
and I have find out two different unique parameters to set in the SAP system
but here I have confused which one I need to maintain in the SAP
application.

Kindly, suggest & provide the information for the above issue and will be
appreciated.