Kerberos credential cache file generation issue.

Vipin Rathor v.rathor at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 11:11:05 EDT 2010

Try doing kinit with full path i.e. /usr/krb5/bin/kinit <args>.. This
way u should get CC file in desired path.

If that doesn't work , try exporting KRB5CCNAME environment variable like this:
export KRB5CCNAME=FILE:/var/krb5/security/creds/krb5cc_[UID]

btw, which Kerberos distro you are using on AIX? (MIT or IBM)

--
-Rathor