Help with the Kerberos

Paulo Oliveira bad_boy_sk8 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 21 09:27:17 EDT 2010

Hello, I am working with the kerberos in the university, in a research project,
and I am trying to use th Kerberos, but I have the following errors:

When I type kinit:
kinit: Cannot resolve network address for KDC in realm teste.uem while getting initial credentials

When I type kadmind in /usr/sbin:
Oct 21 10:00:36 paulo-laptop kadmind[1148](Error): Cannot find/read stored master key while initializing, aborting

When I type krb5kdc in /usr/sbin:
krb5kdc: Can not fetch master key (error: No such file or directory). - while fetching master key K/M for realm teste.uem

My Krb5.conf

[libdefaults]
    default_realm = teste.uem

[realms]
    teste.uem = {
        kdc = kerberos.teste.uem:88
        admin_server = kerberos.teste.uem:749
        default_domain = teste.uem
    }

[domain_realm]
    .teste.uem = TESTE.UEM
    teste.uem = TESTE.UEM

[login]
    krb4_convert = false
    krb4_get_tickets = false

[logging]
      kdc = FILE:/var/log/krb5kdc.log
      admin_server = FILE:/var/log/kadmin.log
      default = FILE:/var/log/krb5lib.log

I wait your reply! I really need your help.

Thanks.

Paulo.