Problem with kerberos - kvno getting bumped..

Karuppiah, Deepak dkaruppiah at microstrategy.com
Wed Oct 20 14:11:06 EDT 2010

The password is indeed reset automatically as per this blog article from
MSFT folks which explains the increments in KVNO.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/openspecification/archive/2009/11/13/to-kvno-or-
not-to-kvno-what-is-the-version.aspx

I am not certain if that is true if the Linux box turned off.
Thanks,
-Deepak