pam_krenew ?

Marc Carmier mcarmier at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 16:09:58 EDT 2010

My problem is that the final client doesn't use Solaris but RHEL (I would prefer that was different because I'm very found off Solaris, less on Linux).
I saw this daemon, and I was looking to find a Linux equivalent but nothing that could help me.

The project is too much engaged to change to Heimdal, but I can have a look to adapt them.

Thanks for your help,
Regards,
Marc Carmier