Kerberos help required.

Jeremy Hunt jeremyh at optimation.com.au
Tue Mar 23 21:53:25 EDT 2010

On 24/03/2010 12:15 PM, Christopher D. Clausen wrote:
> krb5-config --all

krb5-config isn't on my system, kinit and kpasswd are usually included
as part of a kerberos client installation which is why I suggested them.
If you are using a shell with command completion you could try typing
k<tab> to see what commands starting with k are included in your path
and selecting which kerberos commands are available.

Of course, if  kerberos is installed as some sort of package on your
computer then you could interrogate your packaging system, say pkginfo
for Solaris or rpm, yum, etc for Linux., or whatever for your system

We build and deliver a Solaris package. Most distributions include
kerberos as one of the delivered packages, that is the most likely
scenario for you. However you probably want to check that your kerberos
commands are part of any reported package, rather than something built
and installed separately on your system. The check that the command is
part of the delivered package is specific to the packaging system on
your computer.