Win 2008R2 DES eanble?

Wilper, Ross A rwilper at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 4 10:56:51 EST 2010

There is a Group Policy option in the security options that sets the Allowed encryption types.

>From a Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 machine:
Create a group policy object on OU=Domain Controllers or use an existing policy
Set the policy option "Network security: Configure encryption types allowed for Kerberos"
Select which enctypes to allow

-Ross